Sunday, May 8, 2011

Im back

As promised I am back to blogging.  I have been home for a week now and all moved back in.  Shane is living with me for the summer and we have both been away for a year so it will take some time to adjust to the new living arrangements. I am so glad my junior year is over, I had a great last semester (grade wise), but did not enjoy being in Bradford for 8 months.  The weather up there is horrible and I missed my friends a lot!  Now that I am home, I have to find a job =/.  Some days I wish I could go back up to NY for the summer to work.  I loved my jobs and spending the whole summer with my brothers and family.  I feel like I gained a closer relationship with Ced ecspecially and I miss our long talks at the kitchen table.  However, I missed being home too and with my friends, so this summer I'm staying put.

Im going to start the 30 day challenge today, but it will be slighty different as I am doing two things at once...you will see when I post it. Therefore I will have 2 pictures each day instead of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment