Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

Ariel
We have been best friends since we were born (literally!) Our parents were neighbors in Waynesboro, Pa and we were born 1 month apart.  After we each moved away (although not very far) we continued to see each other All the time.  We have always been there for each other and I couldn't imagine my life without her! Love you girl!

A picture of your favorite movie


It was very hard to choose a favorite movie because there are just SOO many that I love.  I love all disney movies, comedies, romance, etc... However Coyote Ugly is one of my favorites that I just never get sick of watching. I can almost say everything they say in the movie as Im watching it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment