Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge x 2

I posted the challenges on the side of the blog so you can see them more easily.

15 Facts about me
1. Name is Chelsea Elizabeth-Dale Reynolds
2. My birthday is the first day of summer
3. Im 5' 2"
4. I already  have my kids names picked out
5. I want to adopt in the future
6. I wish I could put my brothers house on extreme home makeover
7. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, and an angel
8. I love animals
9. I hate bugs
10. I want to help poor countries
11. I can't stand my belly button being touched
12. I don't have many friends, just a few close ones
13. Im afraid the worlds really going to end in 2012 and I wont get the chance to have my own family
14. I love pampered chef
15. I love baking

A picture of my dream car

Well I don't really know anything about cars and don't have a particular dream car, but here is one I picked randomly that I think is pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment