Sunday, June 5, 2011

Days 25, 26, 27 and 28

Okay I know I've been getting really behind on my blog, but I have had family down visiting and there was just no extra time for blogging. So here are the four days I missed!

Day 28

A picture of something you're afraid of

I am afraid of dying...ecspecially too young. I hope to be able to live my life to the fullest!

A picture of a person who knows you best

Shane


Day 27

A picture of yourself and a family member

Heres a bunch of family members that were this past weekend, from youngest to oldest. Kassidy, me, Cedric, Jeremy (the siblings), mom, gram and then Jeremy's kids Dylan and Julia in front.

A picture of someone who makes you laugh the most

Okay there are a lot of people who make me laugh, Dianna you are defineately one of them! Shane, Ariel, Shaynna, Jeff, Ced, and Kassidy- you make me laugh as well. =]

Day 26

A picture of something that means a lot to you

Family means the most to me.  I don't get to see my brothers very often, so I love spending time with them when I do. The four of us =]

A picture of yourself a year ago

Me last summer. Hair was a little shorter and more blonde.
Day 25

 A picture of your day

Im not taking any pics today but this was yesterday. This is my friend Shaynna's daughter and I. Shes laughing at me cause I have a spoon on my nose...lol

 A picture of your favorite hairstyle

My curly hair

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHA I love that picture!!! Your blog is way cute, you have to help me with mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol me too! And thanks! I can help if you want. =]

    ReplyDelete